Central New Jersey Cardiology
Central New Jersey Cardiology specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of heart diseases. Cardiologists investigate patients with suspected heart disease by taking a very careful, extensive history of the patient's condition, and performing a complete physical examination and doing up-to-date laboratory and imaging studies.
- » Edwin D. Blumberg, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- » Thomas D. Leopold, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- » Richard Z. Andraws, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- » Henry M. Altszuler, M.D., F.A.C.C.
1511 Park Avenue, 2nd Floor, South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Phone: (908) 756-4438 • Fax: (908) 756-9160
MAC II, 11 Overlook Road, Summit NJ 07901
Phone: (908) 273-1493 • Fax: (908) 273-3125
215 North Avenue West,
Phone (908) 232-8650 • Fax (908) 389-1933
- General and Preventive Cardiology
- Cardiac Risk Factor Modification
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology:
Cardiac Catheterization and Angioplasty
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
In Office Services
- Echocardiography with State of the Art Equipment
- Treadmill and Pharmacologic Stress Testing
- ICANL Certified Cardiac and Non-Cardiac Nuclear Imaging, with State of the Art Nuclear Camera. (Lab Certified)
- EECP (Non-Invasive Treatment for Chronic Angina)
- Pacemaker Center: Follow-up and Adjustment of Permanent Pacemakers
- Ambulatory EKG Monitoring for Arrhythmia Detection
- "Finger Stick" Coumadin Monitoring with Immediate Dose Adjustment
- Chest X-rays and EKGs